Youth Basketball Coaches Clinic
The basketball coaches clinic provides practical insight and education on how to teach the game specifically to youth players of all ability levels K-8th grade.
All Whiteboard Wednesday Sessions are FREE and go from 5 PM to 6:15 PM PST unless otherwise noted.
October 26, 2022 Free
Learn the F.A.S.T P.A.S.S. method to beat any zone defense
November 6th (SUNDAY 2 PM PST) FREE
Learn how to get more done in practice and boost a player's basketball IQ
November 9, 2022 Free
How to teach an effective press with limited practice time
November 16, 2022 Free
Tips to break any press defense
November 30, 2022 Free
Learn the in-game adjustments to give your team the best chance of winning.
December 7, 2022 Free
Practice not translating to games? I'll show how to connect the two.
About Your Trainer
My mission is to help you become the most knowledgeable and most well-prepared basketball coach so that you can help guide your athletes to the best version of themselves. Simple as that.
I got started coaching my kids in their youth league and became hooked. Twelve years later…
- I train hundreds of players ranging from grade school to college from the US and abroad through my Level Up Basketball Training program,
- Currently, I’m the Varsity Girl’s head coach at Campolindo. Previously coached at De La Salle High School
- Operate the largest 3v3 league in Northern California
- Started the Coaching Youth Hoops podcast that reaches thousands of coaches worldwide.
- Formed the largest Facebook Group specifically focused on helping youth basketball coaches from around the world.
- Played Step Curry’s basketball trainer in a TV commercial.
- Coached the U.S.A. Basketball youth team during the 2016 Summer Olympics with former Dream Team player Chris Mullen.
Contact me with any questions.
FREE Basketball Coaches Clinic
Learn how to make your limited time in the gym the most efficient and streamline every aspect of the game.
October 26: Beat any zone defense with the F.A.S.T. P.A.S.S. Method
Don't teach your kids two different offenses - one vs man and another vs zone. You'll be half as good at both. Learn how to take your existing offense and transform it into a zone buster.
November 6: How to Run Effective Practices
Learn the 5-part framework to run an effective basketball practice. I'll share tips to get more done in limited time and boost your players IQ.
November 9: best full court press for youth basketball
Learn the techniques to create a lock down full court press. I'll share the tips and techniques you can apply to your current press that will change the game momentum and result in more turnovers.
November 16: How to break any press
Most press defenses are fullcourt zones. Apply zone offense principles and a few simple concepts to break any full court press defense.
November 30: In-game adjustment to win close games
Learn the in-game adjustments you can make to steal a few more wins.
December 7: How to Translate Practice to games
Are your players struggling executing what you teach in practice to the games? Are you feeling frustrated? Learn a few simple practice tweaks to help your players on the court.
What Coaches Are Saying
Transform Your Coaching
Become the coach you’re meant to be. Don’t settle for typical clinics. We coach you on how to teach your players and translate practice drills to the game.